At GMR Property Services (Midlands) Ltd. we pride ourselves on the long term relationships
formed with all our clients, and aim to establish many more in the future fuelled
by our reliability and professionalism.
20 years of constructive development centred around client requirement, sustainable
procurement and intelligent service provision has resulted in GMR Property Services
providing the reliable, efficient and high quality service it does today.
We are a Derby based company that specialises in building repairs and maintenance
work within the Public Sector, focusing on Social Housing and Insurance repairs.
We currently work with a variety of Housing Associations and Main Contractors assisting
them in delivering their repairs and maintenance programmes. Further, we work closely
with Estate/ Letting Agents providing a comprehensive building and maintenance service
across individual property portfolios.
We operate locally in the Midlands, and nationally, making our office in Derby near
the M1 Ideally situated. On the road, our vans are sign written, and all our engineers
wear full ID and company attire.
All Trades Are Covered
- Brickwork, block work and stonework.
- Tarmac/Block paving/Ground works.
- Roofing (pitched roofs, flat roofing and Polycarbonate). Further, we have our own
mobile tower scaffolds which our external teams carry on the vans, which make three
storey roofs accessible and repairable on the first visit to site.
- Kitchen & Bathroom fitting.
- Site clearances and property cleaning service.
- Aids and Adaptation works.
- We also provide a professional and reliable service for delivering building projects
of any size, whether private or commercial in nature. We can manage the design and
construction process from inception to completion.
Health And Safety Committed
At GMR we are very conscious of Health and Safety aspects associated with our works,
and therefore we ensure that we are committed to achieve and maintain compliance
with Regulation 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations and all
other statutory Health & Safety legislation. We have an accredited external advisor,
as well as the following:
- We are fully insured with EL/PL insurance with minimum cover of £5 million.
- We have a full Health and Safety policy, with associated risk assessments,
method statements and supporting documents.
- PASMA working at heights certification
- Engineers have Asbestos awareness, Working at heights, Manual Handling and
- All engineers are CRB checked
- Waste carrying licence
Further, we are registered with Constructionline and have a pending accreditation
with Safe Contractor, which further details to all our clients that strive to work
to the expected standards both on site and in the office.